Congregation Beth Shalom is looking forward to serving your children.
- Babysitting will be available for children ages 6 months to 5 years old.
- Youth Tefillah (prayer services) will be available for children ages 6 to 13 years old for Rosh Hashanah mornings on day 1 and day 2 as well as Yom Kippur Eve (Kol Nidrei) and Yom Kippur morning.
- Teens 14 – 18 years old are being asked to serve as Madrikhim – program assistants. Interested teens should contact Rabbi Mark Asher Goodman at email@example.com.
- Youth Tefillah will take place outdoors under Beth Shalom‘s tents. Services will be moved inside if bad weather is present.
- Babysitting for children ages 6 months to 5 years old will take place in the ELC. Staff will be required to wear a mask indoors. Masks for youth and children are optional.
In order to provide proper programming and supervision and to secure a spot(s) for your child(ren) it is required that you fill out the below information.
Questions? Contact Rabbi Mark Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org.