- Youth and adults living Jewish values
- Clothing and book drives
- Annual Sports Luncheon for Friends with Special Needs
- Goods collection for a local Women’s Shelter
- Participation in city-wide Family Mitzvah Day
- Collect and distribute tzedakah
“It is not about programs. It is not about marketing. It’s not about branding, labels, logos, clever titles, websites, or smartphone apps. It’s not even about institutions. It’s about relationships.”- Rabbi Dr. Ron Wolfson
The bond of friendship and togetherness is what makes a community sacred to us. We are committed to creating a warm, inviting circle of friends at Beth Shalom.