Enriching lives through community, lifelong Jewish learning, & spiritual growth!
Our synagogue is fortunate to have many talented and hard-working lay-leaders at Congregation Beth Shalom. Our Officers, Board of Trustees, Past Presidents, Honorary Presidents and committee members make up a team of passionate leadership, all of whom are truly dedicated to serving our kehillah. We encourage participation from all members, and hope you will consider joining us and sharing your expertise and ideas!
- Paul Teplitz, President
- Alex Kiderman, Executive Vice President
- Roger Zimmerman, Vice President of Finance
- Joseph Jolson, Vice President of Operations
- Mindy Shreve, Vice President of Member Engagement
- Chris Hall, Vice President of Synagogue Life
- Carolyn Slayton, Vice President of Youth
- Jean Reznick, Treasurer
- Alan Himmel, Secretary
- Alan Kopolow, Immediate Past President