Enriching lives through community, lifelong Jewish learning, & spiritual growth!
Our synagogue is fortunate to have many talented and hard-working lay-leaders at Congregation Beth Shalom. Our Officers, Board of Trustees, Past Presidents, Honorary Presidents and committee members make up a team of passionate leadership, all of whom are truly dedicated to serving our kehillah. We encourage participation from all members, and hope you will consider joining us and sharing your expertise and ideas!
- Debby Firestone, President
- Kate Rothstein, Executive Vice President
- Alan Kopolow, Vice President of Finance
- Joseph Jolson, Vice President of Operations
- Mindy Shreve, Vice President of Member Engagement
- Jordan Fischbach, Vice President of Synagogue Life
- Adam Kolko, Vice President of Youth
- Fred Newman, Treasurer
- Paul Teplitz, Secretary
- David Horvitz, Immediate Past President