Enriching lives through community, lifelong Jewish learning, & spiritual growth!
Congregation Beth Shalom is a vibrant and engaging egalitarian Conservative Jewish community. Our building, with its magnificent sanctuary, has been a home to countless families for nearly a century. We continue to open our doors and hearts to new members, inviting them to join us as we live and learn Torah together.
- A warm and vibrant congregational family.
- Welcoming of individuals of all backgrounds.
- Friends who share in one another’s life cycle events.
- Committed to offering diverse religious services.
- Connecting people as friends.
- An engaging cohort of thinkers and learners.
- A home for youth of all ages.
- We are a kehillah, a sacred community for all.
- Beth Shalom values Jewish learning at all ages. Through innovative programs, we strive to instill a love of learning in each child and adult in our congregational family
- Generation to generation: l’dor v’dor
- Teen study groups
- Weekends of learning
- Visiting scholars
- Film and book discussions
- Seminars on Judaic and Israel
- Creative Shabbat experiences for youth and adults
- We are a house of prayer, offering creative services and opportunities to spiritually connect, so that we may meet the diverse needs of our membership.
- Creating meaningful spiritual experiences
- Morning and evening minyanim
- Clergy and congregant-led Shabbat morning services
- Guided meditation
- Musical family Shabbat evening services
- Collaborative holiday observances
- In the spirit of Tikkun Olam, we provide opportunities for serving our community and making positive and lasting changes in our world.
- Youth and adults living Jewish values
- Clothing and book drives
- Annual Sports Luncheon for Friends with Special Needs
- Goods collection for a local Women’s Shelter
- Participation in city-wide Family Mitzvah Day
- Collect and distribute tzedakah
- “It is not about programs. It is not about marketing. It’s not about branding, labels, logos, clever titles, websites, or smartphone apps. It’s not even about institutions. It’s about relationships.”- Rabbi Dr. Ron Wolfson
- The bond of friendship and togetherness is what makes a community sacred to us. We are committed to creating a warm, inviting circle of friends at Beth Shalom.
Celebrate and Socialize
- Singles, Young Professionals, and Families
- Shabbat dinners and luncheons
- Holiday celebrations
- Social outings
- Happy hours
- Networking opportunities