Enriching lives through community, lifelong Jewish learning and spiritual growth!
Congregation Beth Shalom is a vibrant and engaging egalitarian Conservative Jewish community. Our building, with its magnificent sanctuary, has been a home to countless families for nearly a century. We continue to open our doors and hearts to new members, inviting them to join us as we live and learn Torah together.
Join us in our Inclusion Survey! Follow the link here to participate.
- Morning minyan is at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday, but begins a half-hour later on holidays such as Memorial Day.
- Evening service Sunday through Thursday 7:00 p.m.
- Friday evening Shabbat Service at 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday morning service is at 8:00 a.m.
- For Shabbat services, please see detail below.
(Click on the link for the parashah in Hebrew, sound files for its chanting, and a summary in English.)