In order to request a High Holiday ticket for in-person participation, everyone in your immediate family and family guests must be fully vaccinated, except for children ages 0 to 11, and agree to wear a mask, except for children ages 0 to 2.
Congregation Beth Shalom is looking forward to welcoming children back
- Babysitting will be available for children ages 6 months to 5 years old.
- Youth Tefillah (prayer services) will be available for children ages 6 to 13 years old for Rosh Hashanah mornings on day 1 and day 2 as well as Yom Kippur Eve (Kol Nidrei) and Yom Kippur morning.
- Teens 14 – 18 years old are being asked to serve as Madrikhim – program assistants. Interested teens should contact Rabbi Mark Asher Goodman at email@example.com.
- Youth Tefillah will take place outdoors under Beth Shalom‘s tents. Services will be moved inside if bad weather is present.
- Babysitting for children ages 6 months to 5 years old will take place in the ELC. Children will be required to wear a mask both outdoors and indoors. Children 0 to 2 years old are not required to wear a mask.
- In order to provide proper programming and supervision and to secure a spot(s) for your child(ren), you will need to provide your child(ren)'s information in the form below.
To order tickets online and/or RSVP for Youth Services and/or babysitting, please complete the order form below or CLICK HERE to download the PDF order form. Forms must be submitted no later than August 13, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.